Bonebraker

What current game are you playing right now until et get oath out ??

Im playing a bit of Kurtzpel myself, nice game to jump onto for a couple hours and zone out

• Like 1

Basically not playing mmo's atm.  Playing a variety of games like POE, Fade to Silence, Green Hell and Risen.  Oh I lied I am also dabbling in Guardians of Ember which is some kind of mmo.

17 minutes ago, Yaz87 said:

Wow/classic wow

Yup among various other games.

Your friendly neighborhood moderator.

Albion online just because the content that is provided can be found for everyone, mainly pvp tho ^^ but the new POE league looks guud

Dark souls, BF5, Kingspray Graffiti, Mortal Kombat 11, Paradiddle VR, VRChat, Beat saber, Pavlov, Onward. among other ones that i dont have to mention here.

spacer.png

Blade and Soul is the only MMO at the moment but even that I'm hardly playing. Besides MMO's theres Overwatch and some Dead by Daylight.

Mostly playing Path of Exile with a bit of Elder Scrolls Online. I did just start playing on the private server Homecoming for City of Heroes

I've been bouncing between Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Pillars of Eternity, and Pillars of Eternity 2. Seems like as soon as I complete a playthrough of one, some new patch or expansion comes out for another. Eventually might get back to Sims 4.

Course Pathfinder is dropping their enhanced edition on June 6th, so looks like I'm destined to go back there after the current run of Pillars of Eternity.

2.jpg

Honestly?  Just been testing a bunch of games.  Dual Universe, Fractured, Mad World, Star Citizen... in 5 years, I will have quite the selection to choose from haha.

Nothing really piques my interest at the moment.  (as completed games go of course)