Stephen

Models, Concept & Environment Art

Looks great guys especially the character models its unique and what I'm looking for with graphics in an mmo. Looking forward to seeing further development! 

Amazing work! In my honest opinion, they’re all perfection except for the female one. My problem with the female one is that it’s too sexy, and I don’t want to get an erection while gaming, that could lead to bad decision making, etc. I’m sure many others agree with my point of view as well. 

• Confused 1

This was a dramatic improvement from the initial placeholders. I’m excited to see what else is in store.

I don't know how I missed it earlier but I just now saw the other 8 characters also fighting in the background of the "other" picture!! Awesome 😆

On 5/25/2019 at 12:40 PM, Moon said:

Amazing work! In my honest opinion, they’re all perfection except for the female one. My problem with the female one is that it’s too sexy, and I don’t want to get an erection while gaming, that could lead to bad decision making, etc. I’m sure many others agree with my point of view as well. 

completely disagree.

• Like 1

Ahhhh I'm beyond excited. What I appreciate the most about the character models would be the artistic yet simplified look. It doesn't overdo the "bloom" effect some MMOs have. It looks highly customizable. Reminds me of The Sims 4 models that allow push & pull mechanics when adjusting your avatar. Looking forward to what comes next.

I hope the developers consider hair physics. The little things that count. 😃

Are the new previews not going to be published here? If not I'll freely post them in the comments as soon as we get new posts I'd just rather have confirmation before doing so as to make less spam

11.jpg

20 hours ago, Trick said:

Are the new previews not going to be published here? If not I'll freely post them in the comments as soon as we get new posts I'd just rather have confirmation before doing so as to make less spam

New previews? I’d like to see them! 

Kickstarter Exclusive : Pet 2

Kickstarter Exclusive : Pet 3

Kickstarter Exclusive : Weapons 2

Kickstarter Exclusive : Costume 3 Female

Kickstarter Exclusive : Costume 3 Male

As I said previously I thought it'd be nice to post them here too, though I'm unsure on how to do the reveal content part like Stephen did previously so they are all done in text to link form to save on a spammy mess. Hope if you haven't seen them previously you enjoy Weapons 2 is very nice and personally I can't wait to see them in game!

11.jpg

Posted (edited)

The art is looking amazing so far. The recent Kickstarter skin item is stunning!!. Also hyped That ocean spark studios has joined the team. 3d art is getting me pumped for the graphic preview !! 

Edited by Shoop

interesting, cant wait to see some models and images of the art style you guys are gonna use in game