Stephen

Models, Concept & Environment Art

Full list of any Model and Art we've released publicly. Will be updated regularly.

Male Elunian

y1wL3xN.png

Female Elunian

sFc2Vb2.jpg

Kickstarter Costumes

5TGjCfp.jpg

PWuSZ3q.png

Kickstarter Weapons

ZZwvy8P.png

Kickstarter Mounts

erdLncH.png

oPnoWwb.png

Kickstarter Pets

0dW5727.png

Map of Evervale

cDekb1X.png

Map Assets

0OLb7wQ.jpg

cmE4cax.png
qBySUPF.jpg

Mounts

nFwdPuW.png

Boats

hYQoFc5.png

Other

Kd1ehSU.jpg

NiKl1uj.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

I LOVE!!!! that art in the "Other" tab, I don't believe that was on the Discord server and it is incredible!

• Like 1

Just now, Jackroyal said:

I LOVE!!!! that art in the "Other" tab, I don't believe that was on the Discord server and it is incredible!

100% agree with that I love that we can actually have an idea to what Ready up are planning to do with Oath even if it's just a piece of art we can take a lot from it! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11.jpg

The "Other" page is so cool, looking at it brings pleasure to my eyes you could use those pieces of art as loading screens it would look appealing! <3

Woah, the forest and the scene looks so beautiful in the ''other'' section. I'd love to just level up my professions and enjoy the scenery in that zone while doing so. Amazing art so far guys! Loving it. 😁

-Gasp- Already perks to being on the forums! That "Other" reveal was really awesome. 💙

• Like 1

The map looks really exciting
Can't wait to play this with my friends  

This has me excited, again! Everything looks soo good! I can't wait for December.

The models look great and so do the weapons/outfits. I hope they keep making armor and weapons that are proportioned. I dislike the way most games tend towards unrealistic and over-sized gear, it is completely possible to have an epic looking character with realistic equipment and everything I've seen so far seems to be on point. Continue the great work!

I love the armor on the mount concept. I am curios if armor on mounts will just be decorative, or if we will be able to upgrade our mounts to be able to use them within combat. The artwork is very beautiful. I hope to see more weapons. Maybe unique weapons like scythes or wands, side items, and so forth. Keep up the amazing work! 

All of the 2D art that's being released has me incredibly hyped for a video teaser when we all get to actually see the new assets in practice. Keep up the great work, Ready-Up!

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769