Sign in to follow this  
Toxique

1v1 Me Nerd

Posted (edited)

Git Gud....

Been really looking forward to this game, I hope there is some tasty PVP action we will get to really sink our teeth into. I'm a fan of almost everything when it comes to MMORPGs. I love fishing, crafting, farming, grinding, raiding, dungeon crawling, exploring, and roleplay. Let me explain below in depth below:

1)Fishing - People love to afk while fishing, makes them easy gank targets.

2) Crafting - Can't craft if you don't leave city and get those materials, one way or another someone has to farm them. And when they farm them, I'll be waiting for the kill.

3) Farming - See above post, your need to get that item drives my need to intervene.

4) Grinding - Long boring killing of mobs can be make more fun with random murder surprises am I right? 

5) Raiding - Not only are the soo many targets, they are also all trying to move on with whatever they are doing...Hold up one player, fun time...hold up 20, priceless.

6) Dungeon Crawling - Every dungeon has an entrance...I'll see you there!

7) Exploring - The best part of finding new paths is finding ways to run away that the salty zerg doesn't know how to follow you on.

😎 Roleplay - These people love to stand still and chat with anyone. I like love watching the silence before they realize what is about to happen.

What ways do you love MMO's? Let me know down below,

Edit: Don't post while you drive kids. 

Edited by Toxique
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I love MMO's for a variety of reasons. Firstly, I love that I can really "get my money's worth" by sinking countless hours into a title and feeling progression throughout all of it. Secondly, I'm an avid fan of PvP (Battlegrounds, Arenas, Open World, Guild vs Guild, etc.) so if you need a gank partner feel free to hit me up. I find myself really liking crafting as well and being able to make gear or get items that other people need has been fun for me. 

Hope to see you in game!

Edit: I also really enjoy figuring out tricky mechanics in raids so I'm hoping the (endgame) PvE is a blast!

Edited by YourClosetLlama
  • Like 1

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769

12 minutes ago, YourClosetLlama said:

I love MMO's for a variety of reasons. Firstly, I love that I can really "get my money's worth" by sinking countless hours into a title and feeling progression throughout all of it. Secondly, I'm an avid fan of PvP (Battlegrounds, Arenas, Open World, Guild vs Guild, etc.) so if you need a gank partner feel free to hit me up. I find myself really liking crafting as well and being able to make gear or get items that other people need has been fun for me. 

Hope to see you in game!

Absolutely man! I plan on making a guild for hybrid players. If they allow open world pvp, I'm always down for more friends. 

• Like 1

I was looking into reviving an old guild name I use(d) in every MMO I ran a guild in, but I'll need to see about the time investment it would take. My schedule is a bit more congested than it used to be! If I can't run a guild, I'd love to join yours. :)

• Like 1

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769

They have said there won’t be open world pvp, so sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe someone will be dumb enough to afk/craft in one of the pvp areas though, so chin up - you might be able to still kill something. 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, Cynical said:

They have said there won’t be open world pvp, so sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe someone will be dumb enough to afk/craft in one of the pvp areas though, so chin up - you might be able to still kill something. 👍🏼

I know they mentioned something like that, but they also talked about guild wars, so presuming you could just set your guild to hostile, you may be able to attack other players. If they made the ocean a FFA that would be a pretty good spot as well. There are lots of ways to troll people Cynical, I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out ❤️ 

They should make some incentives to get players into the PvP zones though. Maybe better loot drops or a chance at rare items idk, this way going into a PvP zone for a non-PvP character feels dangerous and the PvP zones aren't dead all the time.

1 hour ago, Jaesord said:

They should make some incentives to get players into the PvP zones though. Maybe better loot drops or a chance at rare items idk, this way going into a PvP zone for a non-PvP character feels dangerous and the PvP zones aren't dead all the time.

There is a higher abundance of crafting materials in pvp zones. Probably also rarer ones. Nothing that’s not obtainable in non-pvp areas but the ease of getting more mats should incentivize it.

This or having to travel through pvp zones to get to other cities or dungeons. As long as people are forced to leave the safety of a town to do something, there should be plenty of chances to catch someone.

1v1? Is this a challenge I hear? Perhaps we’ll encounter each other in a PvP zone at some point. I’ll be ready for the battle.

• Like 4

On 5/24/2019 at 6:43 AM, Scape said:

A beverage for the kill crazy gentleman 🍺

Haha Thank you good sir, we can share a drink over the spoils of PVP 🙂

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, King said:

1v1? Is this a challenge I hear? Perhaps we’ll encounter each other in a PvP zone at some point. I’ll be ready for the battle.

I sure hope so! I love some good PVP action, but even a little bit of competition is always fun to keep things spicy. 

Posted (edited)

Psh, 1v1?  That's lame.  Gankfests all the way 😜

Lol, somewhat kidding.  But why leave things to chance... piracy is a business as it turns out.

Somewhat unrelated, I do hope there will be multi and single way combat areas... that way someone looking for the more "honorable fight" can find such as well 😉

Edited by Pluto
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Psh, 1v1?  That's lame.  Gankfests all the way 😜

Lol, somewhat kidding.  But why leave things to chance... piracy is a business as it turns out.

Somewhat unrelated, I do hope there will be multi and single way combat areas... that way someone looking for the more "honorable fight" can find such as well 😉

Haha I'm not against Gankfests. A lot of my PVP in Aion was me killing people leveling and then kiting away from huge zergs of angry people. It was fucking bliss and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I don't even need a huge map, Aion had like 8 zones but there was always stuff to do and people all over the place.

Yeah, that sounds more our speed.  Pick the battles you can win, and get out of dodge for those you can’t haha.

Oath is going to be pretty big, you can check out the map under previews here:

Something tells me the vast majority will be PvE, but that volcano screams PvP to me 😉

On 5/22/2019 at 2:11 PM, Toxique said:

Git Gud....

Been really looking forward to this game, I hope there is some tasty PVP action we will get to really sink our teeth into. I'm a fan of almost everything when it comes to MMORPGs. I love fishing, crafting, farming, grinding, raiding, dungeon crawling, exploring, and roleplay. Let me explain below in depth below:

1)Fishing - People love to afk while fishing, makes them easy gank targets.

2) Crafting - Can't craft if you don't leave city and get those materials, one way or another someone has to farm them. And when they farm them, I'll be waiting for the kill.

3) Farming - See above post, your need to get that item drives my need to intervene.

4) Grinding - Long boring killing of mobs can be make more fun with random murder surprises am I right? 

5) Raiding - Not only are the soo many targets, they are also all trying to move on with whatever they are doing...Hold up one player, fun time...hold up 20, priceless.

6) Dungeon Crawling - Every dungeon has an entrance...I'll see you there!

7) Exploring - The best part of finding new paths is finding ways to run away that the salty zerg doesn't know how to follow you on.

😎 Roleplay - These people love to stand still and chat with anyone. I like love watching the silence before they realize what is about to happen.

What ways do you love MMO's? Let me know down below,

Edit: Don't post while you drive kids. 

You sound like one of my promising future best friend lol

On 6/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, killm3 said:

You sound like one of my promising future best friend lol

Haha we can all love some good PVP can't we?

bahaha i agree, ill make sure not too kill your mount though sou if for SOME UNKNOWN REASON I GET ATTACKED. You can scurry away