Sign in to follow this  
SunnlightBro

Praise The Sun! \[T]/

Hello everyone!

Most of you already know me as SunnlightBro. I am a 28 young fellah from The Netherlands. My passion/hobbies consist of Gaming (PC Alone), Programming (C#, Node.js, SQL), horror movies (especially Japanese ones), anime/manga and music.

I have been playing games ever since i can remember. My most anticipated games of this year and next (2019/2020) are: Halo: Infinite, Halo: MCC on PC (FINALLY! since i am not a console player), Cyberpunk 2077, Lost Ark Online and Oath of course 🙂. As for my favorite game of all time, well, if you read my name @SunnlightBro you might have already guessed it. Dark souls. Mostly i play Dark souls and VR games (Beat saber, Pavlov, onward, etc). So as you can see i feel empty inside not having a proper MMO 😛 I just need an MMO in my life i can waste hours on end on. Dark souls sooth that pain for a while, but playing a single player game for 10.000 hours+ gets boring (yes, i have that many hours... i wasn't kidding that its my fav game 😛)

Anyways, Glad to be here, I hope we get to know each other and play Oath soon 🙂 If you wanna know anything don't hesitate to ask.

One more thing, Don't forget to praise the sun! 🌞 \[T]/

• Like 8

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, SunnlightBro said:

`Bewarey, But Whole Ahead`

'visions of rear... therefore
Time for ambush'

ah, I thought you are a woman sunnlightbro😀
I'm just kidding, please do not beat me up
Edited by Fatality
  • Haha 1

[ Don't give up, Skeleton! ] 

\[T]/

I'm also going to place my Soapstone down if you ever need a friend to partake in some j-j-j-jolly cooperation.

spacer.png

Don't you dare go hollow.

• Like 1

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769

9 hours ago, SunnlightBro said:

Dark souls.... Dark souls....Dark souls....i wasn’t kidding that its my fav game)

Holy shit this guy lives on Dark Souls he must be an absolute baller of a gamer!

Good job, you. We may be strangers but I’m still proud of you. I will tell my children about your insanely high tier skill. I shall look on with the rest of the mortals when the game is released and worship all your many accomplishments.

Bless you.🙏🏻

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cynical said:

Holy shit this guy lives on Dark Souls he must be an absolute baller of a gamer!

Good job, you. We may be strangers but I’m still proud of you. I will tell my children about your insanely high tier skill. I shall look on with the rest of the mortals when the game is released and worship all your many accomplishments.

Bless you.🙏🏻

Hahaha thank you stranger xD if this game will have insane achievements ill be one of the insane guys to claim them. And thank you for wanting to keep my legacy alive!!!

Bless you too

spacer.png

4 hours ago, YourClosetLlama said:

spacer.png

Don't you dare go hollow.

I will not go hollow! Ill keep fighting as if i have a purpose!!

And yes, we will jolly co-operate when oath is out 🙂 !!

• Like 1

spacer.png