Sign in to follow this  
Savager007

Typical intro

Hey everyone just you typical competitive PVP player here, seen the game on kick-starter and though that the devs need the support to make it into a reality so i have gave them the help they needed.

Games that I have played:

League of legends, played the game since beta tests and stopped as it had a negative impact on me ^^

Tibia, played since it was one of my favorite PVP style games as it was super rewarding when you pk someone and the grind was very good as you can see your progress which was really something to look to

POE (path of exile), played the game since beta really enjoyed the grind and the mechanic of the game. It also being a free2play is also amazing for what it has to offer.

WOW, not much to say here played it for a bit didn't really like it as my friends rushed the game-play and just boosted me, played in the Pandora and stopped in Pandora

Rust, just because I had a group of friends that love to PVP as well and it was a quick game that everyone enjoyed and yea nothing much here to say 

Rocket League, was bored and just wanted to give it a try, I'm a noob (plat), don't play anymore tho

CS-go, who hasn't played, that all I'm gonna say

battle-royal, almost all and just sick of them, that's all

Terraria, love the game, every time there is a big update I'm on it

Mmorpg played a ton of them an just didn't really find the one i was looking for here is just a small list from the top of my head; BDO, GW2, BnS, Tera, Warframe, Neverwinter, ArcheAge, Aion, Metin 2

I can keep going but whats the point it just says that I have played a lot and I'm hungry for more :D

Currently just playing Albion online to kill time

Also waiting for Ashes of Creation and Oath

I'm just a solo player atm looking for a good game to play

English primary language can also speak Polish but not too well  

Just wanna say thanks to TheLazyPeon 👍

I stopped following Albion online years ago(never actually played it) and I’ve only recently begun to here about so many people actively playing it. From my understanding it went free to play at some point so perhaps that really boosted the popularity. I’m looking forward to Oath flying last that upon release though. Welcome to the community!

Edited by King
  • Like 5