Liquid

What are you looking forward to?

One thing I am looking forward in Oath is exclusiveness between the classes in the aspects of combat, abilities, and appearance. 

Remember when there were rumors that sailing was coming to Runescape...

Hmmm... here for the sea exploration and swashbuckling 😜

It was my favorite (and only thing I enjoyed) in Archeage for what little time I gave it lol

Edited by Pluto

Honestly i Am Looking Forward To EveryThing Iv Seen So Far in Oath And The Hard Word They Have Put in So Far You All Deserve 5's cant wait for this game to be in beta !!

I'm looking forward to the sandbox features and seeing how Ready-Up fleshes out action combat. I also hope to see challenging end-game raids that are fun and satisfying to clear, and that PvP is rewarding and fair. 

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769

46 minutes ago, YourClosetLlama said:

I'm looking forward to the sandbox features and seeing how Ready-Up fleshes out action combat. I also hope to see challenging end-game raids that are fun and satisfying to clear, and that PvP is rewarding and fair. 

I really hope its impactful, if not it could just feel like any other MMO out there.

23 hours ago, Despaireaux said:

Engineer could also encompass buildings/boats/siege weapons/gliders(if in game)/fishing rods/tools 

This always has so much potential. Love whipping out the GadgetX" thing, be it a random mailbox people could access, or a giant fracking mountable robot...always cool to have gadgets...just so as long as they fit into a fantasy setting aligned with the lore...steampunk in fantasy is a little dicey, but can be pulled off if the expectations are already there....Motorcycles...just no.

8 hours ago, Liquid said:

I really hope its impactful, if not it could just feel like any other MMO out there.

I've got faith in them based on what I've seen so far, but an intuitive combat system in an action combat MMO could make or break the experience imho.

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769

1 minute ago, YourClosetLlama said:

I've got faith in them based on what I've seen so far, but an intuitive combat system in an action combat MMO could make or break the experience imho.

Completely agree. I hope its smooth and they nail it. I have good faith too though.

I am looking forward.to everything this game has to offer. I am hoping it has a slow pace and requires a large.amount.of play time to hit Max. I want everything we earn to feel impactful, not in terms of amazingly powerful but that.you.actually had to work for it or that you won't fill every gear slot and be mounted at level 10.

I miss the need to group to progress on some quests.

I am most looking forward to the raids and combat systems, close behind that would be exploration and collections, and 3rd crafting and community interactions

Identifying and obtaining the rarest items. Being among the first players to enter the world of Oath. Nobody will know what the game has in store and the economy will essentially be non-existent. 

• Like 5