Liquid

What are you looking forward to?

What are you looking forward to most in Oath?

For me it's Sea Exploration, hopping in a boat and exploring, sailing from island to island. (Assuming it works like that)

Let me know what you're looking forward to 🙂

spacer.png

• Like 1

Being a part of a well-established community where you know people have your back would be my most anticipated aspect of the game, personally. Aside from that, I'll enjoy the PVE aspect of building up a Guild from the ground up, gathering resources, and assisting with healing where need be. I'm so excited. 😌

• Like 1

Honestly hope the combat is satisfying. Even if everything is *insert your chosen higher power here* gift to humanity, and next gen, it won't matter for me, if combat suck. 

Other than that, I hope I find a community / guild on EU, where I will feel apart of something. Lately I tend to end up solo, only really having 1-3 friends in the guilds I've been in. Ultimately that always end up making me get bored and quit. 

Mostly I enjoy guild wars and bigger scale stuff of pvp. Or simply killing stuff.

Edited by Jares

I'm looking forward to finding a good guild, figuring out how stuff works and having fun.  Got my fingers crossed for a good community and not a toxic one.

The sea exploring feature sounds really really exciting to me, probably looking forward to that the most. Then I also hope combat will feel smooth and very fleshed out. Dungeons and raids is also something that I can't wait to look into and see how boss mechanics work.

• Like 1

Im looking forward to all the PVE stuff, especially exploring, gathering and trading. I hope they go for something like Archeage when it comes to the sea-content, cause that was a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Honestly I'm looking forward to exploration of land & sea, leveling to craft my first boat, & hopefully snagging a plot of land to plant some crops & build a house!

I’m looking forward to good combat and fun healing (something I haven’t felt since LOTRO). 

And hopefully a good, smallish guild that enjoys small group pvp instead of mindless zergs.

Of course there are plenty of things to look forward to but those are the main ones for me.

Being a part of something grand, making new friends, and enjoying the conversations with those around me

2.jpg

Exploring, Sailing, Raids (big raids with alot of people, think WoW for example), and of course the most important one, Social aspect of the game. Finished a raid? bring the whole raid party to the local bar, sitting there eating/drinking and chatting about stuff. go fishing, etc etc.

spacer.png

Customization! Making a character look exactly how I'd want it. Hopefully a bestial race type of priest in long leathers or something riding off to the next quest

Excited to see how the team makes use of the power of SpatialOS!

Would love to see a crafting system harken back to SWG... 🙂

I think the two biggest things for me is diversity in possible skill sets/builds and then sea exploration as well. Being able to customize and build your own boat would be an excellent touch to the game!

Always the biggest thing I am excited for in a new mmo is the crafting system and what ever cool minigames you can spend your time doing.

12 minutes ago, Despaireaux said:

Always the biggest thing I am excited for in a new mmo is the crafting system and what ever cool minigames you can spend your time doing.

Imagine they made different professions like WoW and the Engineer for example can craft vehicles. 😲

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Imagine they made different professions like WoW and the Engineer for example can craft vehicles. 😲

Engineer could also encompass buildings/boats/siege weapons/gliders(if in game)/fishing rods/tools 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Despaireaux said:

Engineer could also encompass buildings/boats/siege weapons/gliders(if in game)/fishing rods/tools 

yuuuuuuup

For me I'm looking forward to lots, looking forward to hopefully being able to create my "own" class with the skill tree, looking forward to doing material runs and finding which farms work best and probably what I'm most looking forward to with it being an early access game is finding all the small bugs and glitches that aren't game breaking but just funny to see like launching your self in the air with a tree

• Like 1

11.jpg

1 hour ago, Trick said:

For me I'm looking forward to lots, looking forward to hopefully being able to create my "own" class with the skill tree, looking forward to doing material runs and finding which farms work best and probably what I'm most looking forward to with it being an early access game is finding all the small bugs and glitches that aren't game breaking but just funny to see like launching your self in the air with a tree

I think in the trailer they stated they "dont want any two people playing the same" so it should be a really intricate system.