Phlyd

What we know so far!

Posted (edited)

Hello there!

This topic didn't seem to have anything in it yet and believe it or not there are Alot of questions that have already been answered! I have been working on a simple but thorough google doc on all the questions that have been answered so far. These sources for all of these answered is the Ready Up Studio guys them selves but bear in mind this is all subject to change. 

This doc link never changes and is kept up to date quite often(things will more than likely change). If I find new answers I haven't seen before I make sure to add them so feel free to bookmark this topic or the page itself to keep in the loop.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQsNV7K2ug5BgxYm9FtyoVY2vtYgRvb_n40z8okizHeqzZIoItQ6IXKoEU9liWGF0pJuLGWFf7zlWUD/pub

-If you have info for the doc and want it added then Fantastic. just hit me up with the question and answer with proof its from a Dev or reliable source and ill get straight on adding it in.

Much love, your friendly back alley Lacktard, Phlyd.

Edited by Phlyd
  • Like 2

JOrCfM6.png