Platypus

What is your main? Discuss!

I'm going to assume what I play in general, considering that we currently cant play the game not all the classes that will be in the game are currently known. Personally, when available, I absolutely love to play a spellsword. There is something about a swordsman using magic to augment his own abilities that I find to be highly fun, dealing both magical and physical damage in one strike and carefully choosing what type of spells to use to be the most effective in a given situation. If not available, then I usually choose some manner of mage, ideally something themed around bending the laws of reality to their will, conjuring black holes and the like.

I'm looking to probably take on a healing/support role. Maybe healing or a crowd control based character!

Always been a in your face dps/tank warrior in games but the summoner looks interesting will give that a shot 

I used to always love playing casters, but fell in love with agile ranged DPS archery classes when I started playing Archeage. I will most likely be playing some form of Ranger that has the most mobile capabilities available to me. :classic_biggrin:

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769

I'll have to test out each one first, before I can definitively say. But more than likely some form of DPS or DPS/Support hybrid. 

• Like 1

I agree with Nod. I will probably test them out first, but I hesitently am considering healer as that's what I usually do. That or a sword-and-board warrior.

• Like 1

I almost always gravitate towards ranged physical DPS that follows some sort of sustained DPS framework with CC in their kit. I'm hoping the Ranger in Oath feels similar to this and provides me with good mobility options to create gaps on assailants that are trying to get within range of me. :classic_cool:

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769