Platypus

What is your main? Discuss!

What class do you main and what do intend on playing?

Personally I will be either a Priest first, and my second choice will be a summoner.

I've been healing since I started gaming more than 12years ago.

spacer.png

Edited by Platypus
  • Like 1

I always run priest or hunter/ranger as first classes. 

It's symbolic for me because these are classes which i used in first time when i've tried mmorpg ^^ 

• Like 1

Same, I will be going healing. Possibly tank depending on needs but most likely healer for my first 🙂

I have raided in several games to a high and competitive level as a healer. I'm excited to do it again. 

if anyone's.looking for a healer for dungeons be sure to look for me 😄

I always pick a ranged class these days. Priority will be on a healing type. Summoner might be a good second choice

2.jpg

I'm going to be a Mage, since I've been playing Mages in almost every MMORPG I've ever played.

Edited by Lime

Summoner or priest, I normally role a healer but I like Pet classes too. Especially if they can play as an off support while still getting some dps out. I love me a bit of dual spec'ing

Healer main typically so I'll probably play the Priest. Summoner would be second choice as I played a summoner in BnS as is clearly depicted in my profile pic.

It's going to depend on how the combat, skills, difficulty and systems work.

I usually pick archer in MMO's, but lately began to grow more fond of healers. However I won't pick a healer, if there is lots of stuff to anticipate when healing, which cant be outhealed, or crazy amount of buffs and debuff skills on the healer class, to stress about. Because the thing with healers is; they always get the blame if anything at all go wrong - therefore I'm skeptical about playing it.

And while I prefer the chillness of dps, the main problem with archer/mages is often that way too many play them, so groups are harder to find.

I could even end up as tank, if that seems good, once we know all the necessary stuff.

Edited by Jares
Spelling

If the tank will be fast paced with block, tank. Otherwise I'll pick any DPS that is fast paced and feels soothing to play.

Tank for me followed by a healer.  I don't mind helping to figure out tanking in a new game and I'm actually looking forward to it.

If the healer dies it's the tank's fault

If the tank dies it's the healer's fault.

If DPS die it's their own fault.

Its hard to say as of now. My top 3 picks are Sorceror(mage), Rogue, warrior. Its silly to say but how i pick classes are firstly i look at the looks of it, then i check the skills etc. so the looks/shineyness is what pulls me in mostly, then i check the actual skills. the better looking armors i can get, the more i will play that class.

spacer.png

I have always played Supports in MMO's because after years of relying on those who were less than reliable I decided to take on the role of support, not to mention group finding is much easier as a healer/buffer. 

Your friendly neighborhood moderator.