Platypus

Healer Main here

Title says it all, 99.99% of all games I am healer. Will keep you alive. Casual PvE/Raids/PvP. Can work as a group healer or pocket healer.

:) HAPPY TO HEAL!
spacer.png

• Like 3

I'm in that club as well. Being a pocket healer for a lower level player can bring a good time with casual conversations

2.jpg

Main healer here as well

I just enjoy support, and im really fucking good at it. If you die, nothing could be done :)

Plus its nice to be needed

20 hours ago, TruthSayer said:

also a healer, hoping for other types of support healer roles besides priest.

I imagine we'll get more and if not we should always have the sub class to satisfy our need to be the person to decide who lives and who dies in a dungeon 😉

11.jpg

I've always enjoyed the roll of healer! I really hope they can include multiple classes that have the ability to heal. Maybe a main healer and a secondary.

17 hours ago, Trick said:

I imagine we'll get more and if not we should always have the sub class to satisfy our need to be the person to decide who lives and who dies in a dungeon 😉

I already have a list of people I would like to see die in a dungeon haha.. 

All though my healing code is an honorable one, and I'd probably heal them on my code regardless... Healer life challenges ..meh

Not technically a healer but I still really want my bard class that works by damaging enemies aka you're making music out of the pain/damage the enemies take 

11.jpg

52 minutes ago, Trick said:

Not technically a healer but I still really want my bard class that works by damaging enemies aka you're making music out of the pain/damage the enemies take 

Minstrel from DAoC could be pretty badass. They could be built to tame mobs and run around with them as a pet. Still remember one that would tame a high level mob and could wipe full groups while he was solo

2.jpg

Healers are to be feared they hold the power over life and death, healers unite! But honestly being a healer is the best and I know my friends know not to harrass me off when I am healer because if they do they die.

I am a healer main in any game, mage is my second choice if there are no healers, but this games has one at least.