EmberMage

And So It Begins

Greetings and salutations! 😀👋

I am Sean, a.k.a. EmberMage - an avid gamer who has been playing a variety of titles in the MMORPG, MOBA & RTS genres since I was 12 years old (currently 29 👴😞). I got introduced to MMORPGs through Ragnarok Online, which I still consider one of the best in the genre (gameplay-wise).

Major MMO titles I have played include:

• Ragnarok Online (official & various private servers over the years)
  • A3 Online
  • World of Warcraft (official and private vanilla servers)
  • Cabal Online
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Albion Online
  • WildStar
  • Perfect World
  • Neverwinter
  • Blade & Soul

Currently filling my time with Heroes of the Storm (MOBA) and Guild Wars 2. Looking forward to Classic WoW and Oath.

In an MMORPG, I always look for good gameplay mechanics, engaging storyline & content, character progression mechanics which force me to think & strategize rather than blindly allocate stats & skills with zero to no consequences, active combat mechanics and a healthy player based economy. I mostly prefer PvE content but also enjoy PvP from time to time (if it's not imbalanced and broken as hell 😑). I don't mind a moderate amount of grinding, in fact, I think it's essential for the sense of achievement in the long run. I hate games that spoon-feed players and create max level noobs that get dungeon/raid groups wiped.

From what I can tell, Oath might just be the game I am looking for. The great community of passionate people that is building around this game gives me hope. I can't wait for the Alpha to drop (like so many of us I'm sure 😜 ) so I can finally escape into the world of Evervale.

Apart from games, I'm a Software Engineer (by profession), Cyber Nerd & Caffeine Addict who loves Techno, Music, Books & Nature.

To my fellow Oath(-ians? ers?) Evervalians, feel free to reach out or add me. I don't bite 😂

To the developers, admins and moderators, if I can aid with anything that can help Oath & its community, please feel free to reach out.

Looking forward to immerse myself in the community (on forum & discord) and do my bit to nudge Oath along its path to be this great game that it has the potential to be.

Warm Regards.

Edited by EmberMage
  • Like 1

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, EmberMage said:

To my fellow Oath(-ians? ers?)

As citizens of Evervale, I believe our title would be Evervalians.

Welcome to the forums 🙂

• Like 1

steam 💔 / twitch / 💔 +** myanimelist 😞 💕
++** +:) love ! lit **!++

5 minutes ago, thomas said:

As citizens of Evervale, I believe our title would be Evervalians.

Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks! And I agree. Evervalians it is. Fixed. 🙂 

spacer.png