Sign in to follow this  
Dagnome

Oath Stream Team Application (Community Program)

Good day one and all,

This is a bit preemptive but with the Projected start date of the Alpha being a few months away I wish to open the door to those who wish to participate in a community effort to help promote Oath via streaming platforms. This application is catered specifically to those wishing to stream Oath content and in no way promises instant access to Alpha's/Beta's you are not currently eligible for. The goal behind this project is to get the community together and organized for when the time to stream content from the alpha and betas arrives.

Please fill out this form if you are interested in possibly participating in this program.

Please us your responses in this thread for feedback, comments or suggestions about this program and how we can make it work in favor of the game.

• Like 4

Your friendly neighborhood moderator.

I really like the idea! The more this game gets exposed the more people will get to know about it.

Edited by SunnlightBro
  • Like 5

spacer.png

How neat! Almost makes me wish I were a streamer... Almost. 😉 I like that there isn't favoritism and you won't be getting access to tiers you haven't purchased. Super excited to see who wants to do this, because I'll for sure watch them!

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 7:46 AM, Dagnome said:

Good day one and all,

This is a bit preemptive but with the Projected start date of the Alpha being a few months away I wish to open the door to those who wish to participate in a community effort to help promote Oath via streaming platforms.

Are you considering only streaming?

I post YouTube content, but I haven't streamed for years.

If you're supporting YouTubers who aren't streaming, I'll apply.

Thanks.

MMORPG and PVP Enthusiast / Guide Writer

YouTube: youtube.com/taugrim | Guides: taugrim.com/guides

@taugrim I like the style of your video making 🙂 checked some of your youtube stuff out. 

As for video making i do not know, @Dagnome has to obviously tell you about that, however, me and @Trick are planning to colab once alot of information is out and some more footage is out that we can use (trailer/showcase/etc while we talk and promote the game).

• Like 2

spacer.png

There should be opportunity for content creators to make videos for the game as well, while we cannot actively host a you tube video we can certainly make a library of people who make content or oath as well. 

• Like 1

Your friendly neighborhood moderator.

I'm not a regular streamer (been a while since I streamed actually) but if it helps to promote the game, I'm happy to help 🙂

On 6/29/2019 at 11:22 AM, Dagnome said:

There should be opportunity for content creators to make videos for the game as well, while we cannot actively host a you tube video we can certainly make a library of people who make content or oath as well. 

OK great, I submitted an application.

MMORPG and PVP Enthusiast / Guide Writer

YouTube: youtube.com/taugrim | Guides: taugrim.com/guides

I dont have any audience but i can steam for my country. I'am from turkey and not so many people know this game. I will glad to share it.