Quasxen

Celebration Time

So glad to be here and a part of this community. I'm stoked for the prospects of this game. I hope it stays true to a separation between PvE and PvP. I long to have the days of old like DAoC where I could pick when I wanted to do PvP and when I didn't. 

Happy to have provided some funds and support. Keep up the good work guys!

• Like 2

2.jpg

Even more celebrations the forums are now over 1k members almost at 1.5k nice work guys!spacer.png

11.jpg

Keeping in this topic the forums have now surpassed 2k members hot damn that's a lot of people glad to see the forums still gaining attention as well as the game gaining new fans each day!

• Like 2

11.jpg

Definitely 😄 I like to see the same numbers from discord to forum. the more the forum is busy, the more we can discuss (since its easier to scroll/check topics here)

• Like 1

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, SunnlightBro said:

Definitely 😄 I like to see the same numbers from discord to forum. the more the forum is busy, the more we can discuss (since its easier to scroll/check topics here)

completely agree I do wish more people would submit their questions here rather than the discord would be so much easier for people to search if their question has previously been answered aka saving the devs and mods some time 😛

• Like 1

11.jpg

3000+ Members now officially signed up to the forums, another thousand or so members within about 20 days I'd say this is pretty nice progress considering the forums aren't too well advertised, real nice to see new people always joining! 🙂

11.jpg

I'm not sure how to check total member numbers on the forums but I love going back to the stretch goals every so often and seeing the support for the game growing.

Educator and leader in my field. Rated number 1 in Oath.

Be interesting to see if the game comes to fruition at this point. So much conspiracy going around and who knows what the actual truth is at this point

• Like 1

2.jpg