Snow

I'm Snow

Hello everyone,

Snow here (Elle in Discord). My friend told me about this game and it got my attention. It looks very promising ☺️ I usually play FFXIV, Octopath Traveler, ArcheAge, Overwatch, Kings Raid, Nintendo Switch Games whenever i have time after work or sometimes on weekends when i get lazy. I also played games like Path of Exile, BDO, Ragnarok, League of Legends, Portal Knights etc. I don't really have a set genre that i like.

In my other freetime i usually love to go out with my bf, i'm very interested in art too and i like bike rides. I'm usually not very good with introductions but i hope that i was able to give you a good idea of who i am.

I wish you a great week and i hope to meet many creative, kind and interesting people! 🌞

💜

Edited by Snow
  • Haha 1

Welcome to our magical forums! 
I have to admit I am a little jealous of the bike riding.. I need to get a new bike.. I miss getting out on the streets and going on adventures! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HermesKriopho said:

Welcome to our magical forums! 
I have to admit I am a little jealous of the bike riding.. I need to get a new bike.. I miss getting out on the streets and going on adventures! 

Thanks for the welcome! Yea it's very fun and theres always the option to make a stop and refresh with a cold nice drink 😄

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Thanks for the welcome! Yea it's very fun and theres always the option to make a stop and refresh with a cold nice drink 😄

Rubbish I am not allowed to add any more reactions today 😞
I been on the forum to long lmao.

Any way this is kind of why I miss Oregon. I moved to Florida... However, in Oregon I lived in a city called Portland. Portland had sooooo many coffee shops, donut shops, food carts, and more! 

I truly miss biking around there.. Such good times. 

Thanks for bringing back those memories 🙂 Truly made my morning. All through bike talk haha. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HermesKriopho said:

I been on the forum to long lmao.

Any way this is kind of why I miss Oregon. I moved to Florida... However, in Oregon I lived in a city called Portland. Portland had sooooo many coffee shops, donut shops, food carts, and more! 

I truly miss biking around there.. Such good times. 

Thanks for bringing back those memories 🙂 Truly made my morning. All through bike talk haha. 

Portland sounds cool! I usually go drink a coffee after a ride or look for a bar with seats outside to chill in the sun. No problem! Nice to meet you 😄

My poor bike is slowly rotting away 😭 I'm a bad bike owner. It's to the point now where it'll likely be cheaper to just get a new one. 

Welcome to the community. Hopefully it doesn't turn toxic, cause you know . . . internet

2.jpg

37 minutes ago, Quasxen said:

My poor bike is slowly rotting away 😭 I'm a bad bike owner. It's to the point now where it'll likely be cheaper to just get a new one. 

Welcome to the community. Hopefully it doesn't turn toxic, cause you know . . . internet

<.< Toxic talk evil *hisss* 
We must love and cherish the magic forums.. 
Praise the magic forums..
Internet goood... 

Coffee goood..

Sleep badd.....

*steps away slowly...*

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HermesKriopho said:

Didn't know there was a cap! 

51 minutes ago, Jackroyal said:

O/ I like your games list! Welcome to the forums 🙂 hope to see you out there.

Thanks for the welcome! Yea im sure we will. Im probably gonna be around sailing 🤣

4 hours ago, Miti said:

Welcome! Always nice to see a fellow FFXIV player 😄

5 hours ago, SunnlightBro said:

Welcome to the forums 🙂 

Thank you for the welcome! 🌙

Edited by Snow
  • Haha 1

@Snow Hi Snow, are we related somehow? Anyway, welcome to the community and finally someone that plays League of Legends 😛 If you ever wanna play hit me up. Is there a class that interests you already?

On 5/25/2019 at 7:49 AM, Snowflakex said:

@Snow Hi Snow, are we related somehow? Anyway, welcome to the community and finally someone that plays League of Legends 😛 If you ever wanna play hit me up. Is there a class that interests you already?

Hi Snowflakex! 😄 haha we probably are. Didn't play League for a few weeks but could give it a try again. My main in FFXIV is Summoner so i would probably go for it. On the website i also read something about Cryomancer and Pyromancer? Sounds interesting too. How about you? Which class will you go for?

• Like 1