Sign in to follow this  
Despaireaux

Uploading Pictures

Hello! I don't quite know if this is the right section but I don't know if this is an option that isn't available for these forums or perhaps I am just not able to. But For the forums I would like to be able to upload pictures to my post from my computer or cellphone rather than copy and pasting a link. I wanted to share my food pic with Dag on a post and could not figure out a way to upload the picture without going to another site and hosting the pic. Other than that these forums are great and I have had no issues, ya'll have done an amazing job and should be proud of yourselves.

• Like 1

That is definitely a great option to have 😄 and i thought of it as i was uploading an image to an external site (my private server) before i post it here. But here is the thing to remember, if the option was available, the server would be filled up really quickly with images haha 😛 

spacer.png

I can Ditto this actually. Best part is ShareX is open source. So you can edit the code however you want and add/remove the feautres you dont need from it. Personally i use it 100% of the time because i have it connected to my private servers (my own Client of ShareX as to say) so i know what comes in and what goes out. For public i use something like Puush (this is also in ShareX) for easy screenshot sharing 🙂 instead of making screenshot and taking the time to upload, you can literally share the screenshot (not even a joke) within 2 seconds. 

spacer.png

Also a +1 from me for ShareX. Even outside of the forums, it makes sharing screenshots a breeze on any social media (including discord). You can even crop the image while you capture it (ShareX creates a Temp file of the whole screen, then deletes it after you crop so you don't miss that perfect moment). 

9.jpg

Find me on: [Steam] | Discord: [Lich.Daddy.UwU]#3769

Same, I have the same problem with the discord server too, it’s so roundabout and annoying 

spacer.png

On 5/25/2019 at 5:48 AM, thomas said:

A useful tool for this is ShareX, I'd recommend it if you dont have it installed already.

ShareX is an excellent tool. Plus, it's open source. I recommend this to anyone that needs a quality screen-sharing app.