Snowflakex

Oversight | Friendly Raiding & PvP Guild |

Oversight

» What kind of guild will this be? «

We will be mainly focussing on endgame dungeons and raids. We will allow socials to join aswell. PvP is also something we are looking forward to be doing when we're not farming for gear or doing PvE content. Most of us consist of people that love grinding and farming for the best gear and helping eachother doing so.

» How is everything organized? «

We will have multiple people in charge of different roles. The healing officer will be organizing the healers and helping them out, same goes for the Tanking officers etc. Since we want this to be a family-like environment we take everyone's input and feedback to improve the guild and community.

» What's a family-like environment? «

We care about people having fun and enjoying their time playing with guild members as they progress in the game. We don't allow toxic people or people that ruin that experience. We respect people's opinions and don't tolerate destructive behaviour that are intended to hurt other people on purpose.

» How did Oversight originate? «

Oversight was originally a hardcore World of Warcraft raiding guild that achieved nice rankings in the past. We always had strong dedication and motivation to figure out the quickest and best way to deal with bosses / raid mechanics and help our raiders out to become better.

» How can people join Oversight? «

Once we get closer to the official release of the game, we will be releasing a website for our guild where we take applications, we already have our own discord server : https://discord.gg/CbewdcS. For now you can either DM me on Discord or send me a PM here on the forums. ( Snowflakex#0975 on Discord). I do tend to respond fast.

» What can we expect from Oversight? «

1. Fairly distributed gear during dungeon / raid runs.

2. Crafting materials / food buffs / flasks & pots / elixirs will be provided when necessary.

3. Assistance with leveling / quests / dungeons or other game related things when needed.

4. Be part of our Guild vs Guild PvP battles , defending our base or attacking another guild's base.

5. And a lot more, if you have any questions please reply to this topic and it will be answered :).

P.S. Thank you for reading this post. I will be updating this a lot and hopefully we will gather a whole bunch of new friends to join us on our adventure in Oath! See you there!

Edited by Snowflakex
  • Like 5

I've been reading the guild recruitment posts and thought I saw you being in Imperium.  Now I see you posting for Oversight.  Am I confused? 😟 Do you have an evil twin sister? 😊  Whatever the guild certainly sounds like a well thought out guild.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Werric said:

I've been reading the guild recruitment posts and thought I saw you being in Imperium.  Now I see you posting for Oversight.  Am I confused? 😟 Do you have an evil twin sister? 😊  Whatever the guild certainly sounds like a well thought out guild.

Yeah, things happened and I did some more reading into everything. Some things weren't as I expected although no hard feelings to them or anyone related to the guild Imperium. Sorry for the confusion though! And thanks 🙂

Of all the guild posts I've seen so far, I can say this one has caught my eye for something I could get behind

2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Quasxen said:

Of all the guild posts I've seen so far, I can say this one has caught my eye for something I could get behind

Thank you 🙊 If you have any more questions you can always message me.

What game are you playing currently ? OATH won't be there for a while, and if i join a guild, i would love to have that guild active in other game.

34 minutes ago, Bonebraker said:

What game are you playing currently ? OATH won't be there for a while, and if i join a guild, i would love to have that guild active in other game.

@Bonebraker I mean, currently we're playing WoW and League of legends until Oath comes out.

Edited by Snowflakex

I can really appreciate when a leader takes the time to lay things out nice and neat. Clear representation of guild goals and focus, with common answers. If this is any indication on how the guild will be run I am all in. Hitting you up on Discord now.

Edited by OmniBlade

spacer.png
Soon is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment and can refer to any time between now and never.

15 hours ago, Praeytor said:

Wow nice post seems like this could be a fun community to be a part of, hope everything goes well for you!

I believe @Snowflakex already owns a discord server even though in the post it says they will make one later. Be sure to message him in discord to get the info! 

Edited by SunnlightBro
Spelling check

spacer.png

2 hours ago, SunnlightBro said:

I believe @Snowflakex already owns a discord server evwn tho in the post it says they will make one later. Be sure to message him in discord to get the info! 

Thank you for this @SunnlightBro, I wasn't receiving notifications of people replying here today, I will update my post more

• Like 1