Hydrokinetic / Tides master:(cryomancer potential subcalss)
Type: middle range/melee dps-support
Armor: leather / cloth
Description: the hydrokinetic is a fast paced magic class with a high agility that uses powerful water attacks. With a high survival rate, the hydrokinetic is the perfect class to get into the battle to help your allies attacking enemies and healing his teammates with different kinds of buffs and AOE healing. With a mechanic of water puddles that you have to take in count to compliment your gameplay.
- Puddles(passive skills): your skills have the chance to leave water puddles where they hit/affect area that last X seconds or until they’re used for a skill.
- Water blessing: while on a puddle your attack and attack speed increases.
- Mana flow: it releases an aura that regens all nearby allies’ mana including yours.
- Cleansing current; (cast ability) yo surround yourself in a water ring and then expand it, removing all negative states from you and your allies and healing regarding character's current health, the less HP you have the more it heals.
- Healing fog: you create a fog from your surrounding puddles that heals all party members and increases evasion.
- Mana source: regenerates your mana overtime.
- Mana oasis: you create a circle of water, all allies inside including you consume X% MP less when using skills.
- Water shield: you create a water dome that blocks all range attacks coming from outside and reduces damage taken from attacks from inside.
- Mighty storm: you throw a water column into the air and starts raining, all teammates in range gain attack and defense, while the enemies loose them.
- Geiser: creates a geiser on a designated area with a puddle knocking your enemies in the air.
- Bubble burst: you cover yourself in a bubble which explodes knocking back your enemies.
- Drown: you encase an enemy inside a water bubble that eliminates all buffs and slows down X% for 2 seconds, then it explodes dealing damage to him and all surrounding enemies.
- Rapids: water starts splashing around you stunning and slightly damaging enemies in range and reducing damage taken from range attacks; you can maintain this skill provided that you have MP left, the stun effect will remain for 1 second after ceasing the attack.
- Fluid: you dodge the next 3 melee attack within X seconds.
- Turning tides: within X second you redirect incoming range attacks against your enemies with a water current that shifts it’s direction.
- Thrust: you use water to propel yourself in the direction you are walking (regarding the movement keys your pressing) and increasing your movement speed for X seconds.
- Water cannon: yo create a water ball in front of you, the more you hold the attack the bigger, stronger and slower it gets, and you shoot it to an enemy, if you don’t charge it, you can use it up to 3 consecutive times before it goes on CD,at full charge you can make the sphere explode before it hits target dealing AOE damage. (homing type projectile)
- Water dance: you shape water into blades and make them circle around you and finally shoot them all around.
- Boomerang: you throw a quick water sphere with a stele that describes an ellipse going forth and back to you.
- Needle shots: you shoot bursts of water needles in a rectangular frontal área damaging your enemies, you can use this skill 3 consecutive times before it goes on CD.
- Whip storm: you form water into whips that hit targets in front of you.
- Rising spears: you create ascendant water spears from your surrounding puddles damaging enemies within.
- Restrain: all enemies on a puddle get tied by water chains preventing them from moving or attacking for X seconds or until attacked.
- Water slash: you wave your hands drawing 2 c-shaped water blades and throwing them one after the other in an x form.
- Whirlpool: you rotate moving to the side, waving water blades, damaging all surrounding enemies.
- Changing tides: you create a current that flows towards you in a cone-shaped area pulling enemies and then explodes throwing them back.
- Rising tides: you make a big jump forward while waving your hands from your back to the front, creating 2 streams of water that you throw and hit the ground in front of you as you fall, damaging inrange enemies.
- Spiral blades: you slide a couple of meter forward and then spin, creating a spiral of water blades around you that deal damage to all surrounding enemies. (you can steer with your cursor while sliding)
Some other attacks would include using water as whips, blades, bullets, waves among others, inspired in Nickelodeon’s Avatar the legend of Aang/Korra and their waterbending. If you haven’t seen the TV show, please watch the videos bellow, it’d help a lot to picture the animation.
You may also be able to personalize your skills to be more range, melee dps or healer or changing you weapon to have more range caster type skills.